"For my name will be great among the nations, from the rising of the sun to its setting." Malachi 1:11

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pampered Chef and Missions!


Good afternoon everyone!!! I'd like to share an exciting way for you to support missions! As some of you may already know, my family and I will be returning to Swaziland, Africa next year (August 8-18, 2011) to lead a short-term volunteer team from Euto Baptist Church. We have already begun fundraising as a team, and as an effort to help raise support for our family to go, I have just begun selling Pampered Chef.

If you, your church, WMU group, bible study group or friends are interested in HOSTING a party or doing a CATALOG party, please let me know. If you would like, I can share about ministry in Swaziland during your party, in addition to sharing Pampered Chef products, food and recipes! All of my consultant proceeds from these parties will go directly to this mission trip, and ministry in Africa. (There will still be rewards and benefits for you as the host/hostess.)

Lastly, we would deeply appreciate your prayers for our family and this mission team as we prepare and plan to serve the Lord and share the love of Christ to the Swazi people.

Have a blessed day!
lisa warren

If you are interested, I can be reached via Facebook (Lisa Claiborne Warren), by email (warrensinafrica@gmail.com), or cell (704-776-5590).

No comments:

Post a Comment