"For my name will be great among the nations, from the rising of the sun to its setting." Malachi 1:11

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Praise Report on Dad

I have GREAT news to share today! Dad passed his tests at Rex Hospital, and has now been transferred to the Bryant T. Aldridge Rehab Center in Rocky Mount, NC, Room 818. Praise the Lord!! It has been just a little over a week since his surgery and stroke. He had an uneventful trip to the center, and was getting settled in yesterday. He is scheduled to begin therapy on Thursday. Please continue to pray for patience and strength for Dad as he begins this road to recovery, and also for Mom, and his doctors and nurses.

Another answer to prayer is that the staff as graciously agreed to communicate with me through email so that I will be able to receive updates on his progress. Thank you Karen, Joni, and the entire staff that will be guiding and encouraging Dad in his recovery!

Again, I thank you for all your continued prayers and the many different ways you are ministering to our family here in Africa, and my parents back in the States. What a blessing you have been, and continue to be ... it means more than I will ever be able to put into words! We love you all!!!


Almost forgot ... many of you have asked for my parents' home address, and it is:
Lloyd and Catherine Claiborne
PO Box 283
Gaston, NC 27832

No comments:

Post a Comment